For over 25 years, hundreds of companies at thousands of locations all over Europe rely on our ever-evolving solutions and platforms to integrate their infrastructure, connect with their business partners, and transform and exchange their data. We process millions of business-critical documents each year – like orders, invoices, product catalogues, inventory, and price data.
Our next big leap is to build a unique Business Intelligence and Automation Platform. We call it FXM – Feedback & Experience Management. It utilizes vast amounts of industry data to provide real-time and easy-to-use reports for business leaders. This enables them to get unique insights and make critical business decisions putting them ahead of their competition.
- Take the technical leadership of the development team in an early stage of development.
- Work closely with the product manager to understand goals and requirements.
- Design and implement the architecture and the technical strategy.
- Establish technical guidelines, best practices, and track technical quality.
- Enable the team to excel and deliver a high-quality platform for our customers.
- Extensive professional experience as a developer and architect on MS Azure.
- Experience in Big Data, Date Warehouse or BI System Architecture.
- Knowledge in designing and implementing a serverless cloud architecture.
- Broad knowledge on development technologies and frameworks.
- Experience/knowledge as a lead developer or product owner is a plus.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written (B2+), for internal communication.
Depending on your location and whether you work fully remote or (partly) in our offices:
- Yearly assessments, target agreements & salary increase.
- Private health insurance, paid trainings, team events and other benefits.
- Free hot and cold drinks, fruit basket and shared breakfast on Fridays.
- Work in a modern and agile environment with state-of-the-art tools.
- Work partially or completely at home or at any other suitable place.
- Regular company events, e.g. family summer party, Christmas party and team barbecue.
- Be part of a multi-cultural, talented, and ambitious team.
- Take advantage of career opportunities in a growing company.
- and many more