At Revlon, we’re passionate about all things beauty and inspiring women to ‘Live Boldy’. Since the launch of the first opaque nail enamel in 1932, Revlon has provided our consumers with high quality products that deliver sophisticated glamour. Today, Revlon's diversified portfolio of brands is sold in more than 150 countries around the world and has some of the world’s most iconic and desired brands in colour cosmetics, skin care, hair care, hair color and fragrances.
At Revlon, we are equally passionate about our team! We celebrate success, invest in health and wellbeing initiatives as well as professional development programs designed to unlock potential.
If you share our passion for beauty and would love to work for an iconic beauty brand, then consider this wonderful permanent opportunity in our Barcelona Mass Marketing Team.
The Supply Planner position is a highly visible supply chain role that is responsible for overseeing and optimizing the inventory planning and procurement cost across the supply chain network.
Ability to balance the sometimes conflicting goals of inventory targets, target customer service levels, forecast accuracy, and safety stock requirements for the allocated portfolio of SKU’s for which he or she is assigned.
This person is the key liaison to resolve supply issues and ensures the efficient delivery of inventory between factory constrains and Sales demand needs, service and cost objectives.
This role will identify ways to improve supply planning processes by utilizing current tools. In addition, this person is responsible for ensuring accuracy of all purchase order data to support the Sales, Operations & Transportation Teams meet customer demand and HUB performance objectives.
- Responsible for maintaining inventories, developing the supply plan to reduce out of stocks in the HUB to increase service levels while minimizing impact in Factory change overs.
- Proactively utilize MRP’s and other tools to review inventory projections & supply-demand summaries to prevent potential shortages or excessive inventory and demurrage.
- Implement and maintain inventory strategies by regular review and optimization of inventory parameters and levels (e.g. reorder pt, safety stock, ABC categorization, forecast bias, etc…). Set up inventory targets and monitor actual inventory levels vs. targets.
- Conduct root cause analysis for supply chain issues/variances and define corrective action plans to avoid reoccurrence. Review out of stock situations or shortage of supply issues and recommend mitigations. Utilize exception reports to identify and correct potential out of stock issues.
- Responsible for overall master data maintenance in systems associated with supply planning such as lead times, sourcing information, safety stocks, etc.
- Conduct regular business and performance reviews with Demand Planning, Sales and Operations, including participation in S&OP processes.
- Identify and manage potential inventory obsolescence to minimize aged inventory and eventual write-offs.
- Review and update inputs monthly to calculate safety stocks and inventory targets.
- Track and reconcile weekly/monthly metrics versus established targets.
- Weekly/Monthly meetings with his/her countpart in the factory to improve the inventory investment and factory KPIs.
Education, Experience & Knowledge
- Graduate caliber.
- 2-3 years work experience in a similar role.
- Experience of using MRP planning system, SAP and JDA.
- Project/Timeline management experience ideal.
- Must be fluent in English.
What could Revlon offer me?
- World-class training and development.
- Excellent benefits including canteen, flexible retribution, product discounts and a competitive salary.
- Work with some of the biggest brands in the Beauty world, and the most passionate people in cosmetics.
- Work in an incredible multicultural environment and with international scope.
- The opportunity to change and innovate the cosmetics industry within the most iconic Beauty company in the world.