Hello future candidate,
If you are asking "What kind of company is it"?
We are a digital travel agency, full of young and dynamic people specialized in very local and thematic "short breaks".
Our vision? Being the reference of unforgettable local short break experiences!
We have partners around Europe: France, Benelux, Italy, and Spain.
You can look us up, here: www.welcometothejungle.com/en/companies/weekendesk
We are currently looking for a Travel Agent for our Customer Service Team in our office in Barcelona.
- Establish a strong relationship with each client that hires our services, through the different channels: telephone, email, social networks.
- Attend to clients and manage their needs, demands, and/or clarifications that may arise: Reservations and assistance on the web; Modifications; Cancellations; Resolution of incidents.
- Responding to customer queries in order to improve procedures and customer satisfaction.
- Assume the objectives set by the company (sales, quality, productivity) and follow the procedures established.
Qualification and Requirements
- Service vocation: achievement orientation, rigor, and team spirit.
- Dynamism, proactive and resolute profile.
- Simplicity and communication skills (towards the different teams in the company, the customers and with our suppliers).
- Able to anticipate needs and deliver timely, relevant solutions and actions.
- Languages: French/Spanish native + English.
What you will enjoy
- Salary: 18.500€ brut/annual + 20% monthly bonus.
- Ticket restaurant (5€/day worked).
- Private Health Insurance package.
- Monthly Teambuilding.
- Personal Discount of 20% on Weekendesk website.
- Languages training, to never stop learning!
- Free unlimited coffee!